Modern Outdoor Wall Light 30W LED Wall Sconce Aluminum Wall Mounted Wall Lamp IP65 Porch & Patio Lights 3000K Suitable for Gates
About this item
1. Design features: This wall fixtures adopts a stylish and simple appearance design, which adds a modern sense to the building wall, presents a unique lighting effect when lighting, and creates a warm and warm atmosphere.
2. Material and size: wall sconce is made of high quality aluminum and PC material.
3. Indoor and outdoor applications: IP65 waterproof level, good waterproof and airtightness; wall lamps are widely used in corridors, halls, exhibition halls, bars, coffee shops, front porches, doorways.
4. Power: 30W LED chip Color temperature: 3000K warm light, soft light, bright and energy-saving; voltage: AC 85V-265V.
5. Note: The wall lamp is AC hard-wired installation, the lamp does not have its own button, additional drilling is required for installation, and the back plate is not the standard size for installation in the United States.
[Modern Exterior outdoor wall lights]
Aluminum housing+PC cover,Waterproof IP65, Outdoor / indoor use, weather resistant and rust resistant, well-constructed and high quality. Suitable for outdoor and indoor use. You can mounted it on the wall as a porch light or mounted it on the ceiling as a ceiling lights. Multi-use for your choice.
Modern style look, simple style design, help to decorate your home more elegant.
To illuminate your courtyard at the same time, you can also install and use it indoors, 20W LED lamp beads can illuminate your entire room.
IP65 waterproof, no need to worry about water ingress of lamps used outdoors, rainproof, moisture proof and dust proof.
1. Remove small screw on top and bottom of fixture to separate cast metal housing from sealedlens/LED light assembly.
2. Use a screwdriver to separate the bracket and the lamp body.
3. Screw the bracket to the wall power box.
4. Connecting the live,neutral,and ground wires of the fixture body to the wires in your existing wall box,and tighten the junction with red rubber pellets.
5. Connect the die-cast aluminum shell to the lamp body and fix it withs flat head screw.
6. Turn on the switch to test the fixture